Agilent Technologies (A) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q3 EPS of $0.76, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.27 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.24 billion.
“The Agilent team delivered very strong results in the third quarter, exceeding both our top and bottom-line expectations,” said Mike McMullen, Agilent president and CEO. “Building on this performance, we are increasing our guidance for the full year. In the quarter, we also announced the pending acquisition of BioTek, continuing our investments in high growth markets. BioTek will significantly expand our presence in the fast-growing field of cell analysis.”
Agilent Technologies sees Q4 2019 EPS of $0.84-$0.86, versus the consensus of $0.87. Agilent Technologies sees Q4 2019 revenue of $1.31-1.33 billion, versus the consensus of $1.34 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees FY2019 EPS of $3.07-$3.08, versus the consensus of $3.05. Agilent Technologies sees FY2019 revenue of $5.105-5.125 billion, versus the consensus of $5.11 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Chewy (CHWY) Delivers a Beat-and-Raise Quarter, Shares Fall as Top-Line Growth Slows, Guidance Looks 'Conservative' Says Analyst
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Beat Q1 Revenues, Guides Q2 Revenues Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!