Agilent Technologies (A) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Guidance Misses
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q2 EPS of $0.71, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.24 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.27 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees Q3 2019 EPS of $0.71-$0.73, versus the consensus of $0.73. Agilent Technologies sees Q3 2019 revenue of $1.225-1.245 billion, versus the consensus of $1.27 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees FY2019 EPS of $3.03-$3.07, versus the consensus of $3.07. Agilent Technologies sees FY2019 revenue of $5.085-5.125 billion, versus the consensus of $5.19 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- U.S. Steel (X) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!