Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Updates Guidance
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Agilent Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: A) reported Q3 EPS of $0.78, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.77 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.75 billion.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. sees Q4 2014 EPS of $0.87-$0.91, versus the consensus of $0.94. Agilent Technologies, Inc. sees Q4 2014 revenue of $1.81-1.85 billion, versus the consensus of $1.83 billion.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. sees FY2014 EPS of $3.04-$3.08, versus the consensus of $3.07. Agilent Technologies, Inc. sees FY2014 revenue of $6.99-7.03 billion, versus the consensus of $6.99 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- L Brands (LB) Expert Call Offers 3 Reasons the Company Could Top 55% Sales Growth - UBS
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades New Oriental Education (EDU) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!