Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Agilent Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: A) reported Q2 EPS of $0.72, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.74 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.73 billion.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. sees FY2014 EPS of $2.96-$3.16, versus the consensus of $3.08. Agilent Technologies, Inc. sees FY2014 revenue of $6.9-7.1 billion, versus the consensus of $6.98 billion.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. sees Q3 2014 EPS of $0.74-$0.74, versus the consensus of $0.79. Agilent Technologies, Inc. sees Q3 2014 revenue of $1.74-1.76 billion, versus the consensus of $1.74 billion.
Agilent President and CEO Bill Sullivan said, “We delivered on our commitments this past quarter with solid order growth, and revenues and earnings in the mid-range of our forecasted guidance. Looking ahead, we are well positioned as we move into the second half.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. (MJNA) Names Blake Schroeder as its new CEO
- $274M in Insider Sales from Previously 2nd Most Important Person at Tesla (TSLA) Should Raise Eyebrows - GLJ Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!