AerSale Corporation (ASLE) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AerSale Corporation (NASDAQ: ASLE) reported Q1 EPS of $0.23, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $58.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $59.2 million.
AerSale Corporation sees FY2021 revenue of $340-360 million vs $344 consensus.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AerSale Corporation (ASLE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- Morgan Stanley Sees $10 of General Motors (GM) Earnings Power
- Nucor (NUE) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!