AdvanSix (ASIX) Tops Q2 EPS by 64c
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AdvanSix (NYSE: ASIX) reported Q2 EPS of $1.53, $0.64 better than the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $437.68 million versus the consensus estimate of $408.55 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AdvanSix (ASIX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accenture (ACN) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Micron (MU) PT Lowered to $135 at Susquehanna to Reflect Worst Case ASP Trend, Although Already Reflected in Stock
- UPDATE: Argus Downgrades Delta Air Lines (DAL) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!