Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) reported Q4 EPS of $1.38, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.15 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.14 billion.
Comps up 13%.
Comps up 13%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'They Can Hire Jeff Bezos and It Won't Make a Difference': GameStop (GME) Taps Senior Executives From Amazon as New CEO and CFO, Tops Q1 Earnings Estimates and Says May Sell Up To 5 Million Shares
- BlueCity Holdings (BLCT) Reports Q1 Revenues Miss
- Alithya Group (ALYA) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.04 on Revenues of $78M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!