Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.06
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) reported Q2 EPS of $0.23, $1.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.83). Revenue for the quarter came in at $698 million versus the consensus estimate of $658.44 million.
The company has seen, and expects to continue to see, material adverse impacts as a result of COVID-19. As a result, for the third quarter of fiscal 2020, the company expects net sales to be down in the range of 15% to 20% as compared to last year.
As the current circumstances and the impacts of COVID-19 on the company’s operations, including the duration and impact on overall customer demand, are dynamic, the company is not providing additional details for the third quarter or full year of fiscal 2020.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- CAI International (CAI) to Be Acquired by Mitsubishi HC for $56/Share, 47% Premium
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company (HNST) Tops Q1 Views But Stock Dips as Growth Slows, Prompts Analyst to Downgrade on High Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!