AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers FY Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) reported Q4 EPS of $2.92, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $2.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.86 billion versus the consensus estimate of $13.73 billion.
AbbVie sees FY2021 EPS of $12.32-$12.52, versus the consensus of $12.18.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AbbVie (ABBV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Provides Update to Full-Year Financial Guidance; Outlines Strategic Priorities During Investor Day Event
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)