AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Updates Guidance
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) reported Q2 EPS of $3.11, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $3.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.96 billion versus the consensus estimate of $13.61 billion.
AbbVie sees FY2021 EPS of $12.52-$12.62, versus the consensus of $12.60.
- AbbVie is updating its GAAP diluted EPS guidance for the full-year 2021 from $7.27 to $7.47 to $6.04 to $6.14. AbbVie is raising its adjusted diluted EPS for the full-year 2021 from $12.37 to $12.57 to $12.52 to $12.62. The company's 2021 adjusted diluted EPS guidance excludes $6.48 per share of intangible asset amortization expense, non-cash charges for contingent consideration adjustments and other specified items.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AbbVie (ABBV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- D. R. Horton (DHI) Lowers Q4 Revenue Guidance
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!