AT&T (T) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Fed jitters keep S&P, Nasdaq futures below record highs
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- JPMorgan Sees Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) and Steel Dynamics (STLD) as Top Steel Picks, Strong Cash Flow Provided by High Prices a 'Generational Opportunity'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) reported Q1 EPS of $0.86, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $43.94 billion versus the consensus estimate of $42.69 billion.
The company’s 2021 guidance expects:
- Consolidated revenue growth in the 1% range on a comparative basis
- Adjusted EPS12 to be stable with 2020
- Gross capital investment1 is now in the $22 billion range with capital expenditures in the $17 billion range
- Free cash flow9 is in the $26 billion range, with a full-year total dividend payout ratio3 in the high 50’s% range
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AT&T (T) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elanco (ELAN) Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred Biosciences (KIN) for $9.25 Per Share
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- JPMorgan Downgrades Insight Enterprises (NSIT) to Neutral as Spot Price Passes Price Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!