AT&T (T) Reports Q3 EPS of 61c, Inline; Revs Light
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
AT&T (NYSE: T) reported Q3 EPS of $0.61, inline with the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.48 billion versus the consensus estimate of $31.62 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express and the National Trust for Historic Preservation Announce the 25 recipients of the “Backing Historic Small Restaurants” $1+ Million Grant Program
- Co-Diagnostics (CODX) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!