AT&T (T) Reports Q3 EPS of 61c, Inline; Revs Light
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
AT&T (NYSE: T) reported Q3 EPS of $0.61, inline with the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.48 billion versus the consensus estimate of $31.62 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Selected for $725 Million/12-Year Agreement to Modernize U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs Data Network
- TELUS Health delivers next phase of virtual care to Canadians improving access to primary care and mental health support
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Plunges as Sales and Profit Decrease, Guidance Lowered Amid Rising Inflation and Supply Chain Costs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!