AT&T (T) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- S&P 500 set to open higher ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
- GameStop (GME) Completes At-The-Market Equity Offering Program, Raising $1.126B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) reported Q4 EPS of $0.63, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $42.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $42.75 billion.
AT&T provided long-term guidance following its acquisition of DIRECTV, and there is no change to that guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AT&T (T) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nicolet Bankshares (NCBS) To Acquire County Bancorp (ICBK)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!