AT&T (T) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Revs Beat
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) reported Q3 EPS of $0.76, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $42.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $41.61 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AT&T (T) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- RealNetworks (RNWK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.27 on Revenues of $15.9M; Offer 2Q Revs. Views
- Koss Corp (KOSS) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.06/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!