AT&T (T) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) reported Q2 EPS of $0.89, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $45 billion versus the consensus estimate of $44.85 billion.
- Company Raises Free Cash Flow Guidance to $28 Billion Range1;
- Reaffirms Remainder of 2019 Guidance:
- Low single-digit adjusted EPS growth2;
- Dividend payout ratio in the 50s% range1;
- End-of-year net debt to adjusted EBITDA in the 2.5x range;
- Gross capital investment in the $23 billion range3
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AT&T (T) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- TELUS commits $1 million to champion Canadian small business
- Electronic Arts (EA) Acquires Playdemic from WarnerMedia for $1.4 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!