AT&T (T) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) reported Q2 EPS of $0.72, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $40.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $40.63 billion.
- Consolidated revenues of $40.5 billion, up more than 22%
- Operating income up 13.6%
- Net income up 10.6%
- Cash from operations of $10.3 billion, up 12.5%
- Free cash flow of $4.8 billion, up 8.4%
- Diluted EPS of $0.55 as reported and $0.72 diluted adjusted EPS compared to $0.59 and $0.70 in the year-ago quarter
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AT&T (T) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Scotiabank Upgrades AT&T (T) to Sector Perform; Downside Risk Reduced on Divestitures
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!