AT&T (T) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) reported Q2 EPS of $0.72, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $40.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $40.63 billion.
- Consolidated revenues of $40.5 billion, up more than 22%
- Operating income up 13.6%
- Net income up 10.6%
- Cash from operations of $10.3 billion, up 12.5%
- Free cash flow of $4.8 billion, up 8.4%
- Diluted EPS of $0.55 as reported and $0.72 diluted adjusted EPS compared to $0.59 and $0.70 in the year-ago quarter
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AT&T (T) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Bumble (BMBL) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.73, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Amwell (AMWL) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!