AT&T (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) reported Q3 EPS of $0.74, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $39.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $40.12 billion.
AT&T maintained full year guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AT&T (T) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- Volt Solar Systems, Inc. (VOLT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Nucor (NUE) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!