AT&T (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) reported Q3 EPS of $0.74, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $40.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $41.14 billion.
- 2.3 million wireless net adds driven by connected devices, Mexico and Cricket
- U.S. wireless postpaid churn of 1.05%, down 11 basis points year over year
- U.S. wireless operating margin of 29.6%; best-ever U.S. wireless service EBITDA margin of 50.1%
- 700,000 branded smartphones added to U.S. subscriber base
- 323,000 U.S. DIRECTV net adds with TV subscriber base stable
- More than 1.2 million U.S. DIRECTV net adds since acquisition
- 171,000 IP broadband net adds
- More than 390 million North American 4G LTE POPs
- Year-to-date cash from operations of $29.2 billion; free cash flow $13.3 billion year to date
- Full-year guidance on track to meet or exceed expectations
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AT&T (T) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BB) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- FedEx profit leaps, but shares off on 2022 forecast
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!