AT&T (T) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) reported Q1 EPS of $0.85, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $38 billion versus the consensus estimate of $39.31 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AT&T (T) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- Elanco (ELAN) Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred Biosciences (KIN) for $9.25 Per Share
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!