AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
AT&T, Inc. (NYSE: T) reported Q1 EPS of $0.67, versus the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $32.36 billion.
Sees FY14 consolidated revenue growth of 4 percent or greater and adjusted earnings per share growth in the mid-single digit range including Leap operational pressure.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AT&T, Inc. (T) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- UPDATE: Scotiabank Upgrades AT&T (T) to Sector Perform; Downside Risk Reduced on Divestitures
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!