ASGN Inc. (ASGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- Wall St rally loses steam as data-heavy week looms, yields rise
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with labor market eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
ASGN Inc. (NYSE: ASGN) reported Q2 EPS of $1.71, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.13 billion.
ASGN Inc. sees Q3 2022 EPS of $1.73-$1.80, versus the consensus of $1.70. ASGN Inc. sees Q3 2022 revenue of $1.18-1.2 billion, versus the consensus of $1.17 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ASGN Inc. (ASGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 58c, Updates Guidance
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Samsara Inc (IOT) surges as earnings beat and ARR crosses $1bn
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!