ASGN Inc. (ASGN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
ASGN Inc. (NYSE: ASGN) reported Q1 EPS of $1.38, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.13 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.15 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ASGN Inc. (ASGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- UiPath Inc. (PATH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- nCino, Inc. (NCNO) shares fall as guidance disappoints
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!