AMN Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMN Healthcare Services Inc (NYSE: AMN) reported Q4 EPS of $1.00, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $631.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $625.74 million.
AMN Healthcare Services Inc sees Q1 2021 revenue of $800-820 million, which may not compare to the consensus of $605.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AMN Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Abbott (ABT) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Sales Miss
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c, Updates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!