AMMO Inc. (POWW) Reports FY EPS Of $0.53
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity Partners to Take Avalara (AVLR) Private in an $8.4 Billion Deal
- Palantir (PLTR) Stock Tumbles 15% on Soft Outlook, Citi Sees Many Negatives
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - June 29, 2022 4:23 PM EDT)
AMMO Inc. (NASDAQ: POWW) reported FY EPS of $0.53 vs $0.07 last year. Revenue for the year came in at $240.3 million.
AMMO Inc. sees FY2023 revenue of $300-310 million, versus the consensus of $311 million.
- EBITDA of $82 million to $85 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of $108 million to $111 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AMMO Inc. (POWW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turtle Beach (HEAR) Misses Q2 EPS by 30c
- Westport Fuel Systems (WPRT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Kaleyra Inc. (KLR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!