ADP (ADP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Trading mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Tesla's global EV share fell to 13% in October from 17% in September - analyst
ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) reported Q4 EPS of $1.20, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.74 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.68 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ADP (ADP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) shares rally as wholesale strength boosts Q3 earnings
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Tops Q3 EPS by 73c ; Offers Guidance
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) provides long-term operational sales outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!