ADP (ADP) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Wall St rally loses steam as data-heavy week looms, yields rise
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Nervy stocks slip on upcoming data and Red Sea tensions
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) reported Q4 EPS of $1.50, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.05 billion.
Consolidated Fiscal 2023 Outlook
- Revenue growth of 7% to 9%
- Adjusted EBIT margin expansion of 100 to 125 basis points
- Adjusted effective tax rate of approximately 23.0%
- Diluted EPS growth of 13% to 16%
- Adjusted diluted EPS growth of 13% to 16%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ADP (ADP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 58c, Updates Guidance
- Elastic N.V. (ESTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; offers guidance
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) PT Raised to $115 at TD Cowen; Names Best Idea for 2024
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!