ADP (ADP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.31, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $1.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.42 billion.
- Revenues increased 5% to $3.4 billion for the quarter, 6% organic
- Diluted earnings per share from continuing operations increased 12% to $1.31
- ADP acquired 1.9 million shares of its stock for treasury at a cost of $191 million in the quarter
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ADP (ADP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Big Lots (BIG) surges after posting narrower-than-expected loss despite sales decline
- Genesco (GCO) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c; Lowers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!