ADP (ADP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Outlook
- Wall St mixed as traders assess economic data, megacaps rebound
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.04, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.03 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.02 billion.
Fiscal 2015 Outlook
ADP now anticipates full-year fiscal 2015 revenue growth of approximately 7% compared with the prior forecast of 7% to 8% due to negative pressure from foreign currency translation which is expected to impact full year revenue growth by about two percentage points. Diluted earnings per share from continuing operations is now expected to grow about 14% from $2.58 in fiscal 2014 compared with the prior forecast of 12% to 14%.
This forecast anticipates at least 75 basis points of pretax margin expansion from 18.4% in fiscal 2014. ADP now anticipates an effective tax rate of 33.7% compared with the prior forecast of 34.2%. Worldwide new business bookings are still anticipated to grow about 10%.
Reportable Segments Fiscal 2015 Forecast
- For the Employer Services segment, ADP still anticipates revenue growth of approximately 5% which includes an expected negative impact of about two percentage points from foreign currency translation. ADP now anticipates Employer Services pretax margin expansion of about 125 basis points compared with our prior forecast of about 100 basis points.
- ADP anticipates an increase in pays per control of about 3.0% for the year compared with the prior forecast of 2.0% to 3.0%.
- For the PEO Services segment, ADP now anticipates approximately 16% revenue growth compared with the prior forecast of 15% to 17%. PEO pretax margin is anticipated to expand about 100 basis points.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ADP (ADP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Tops Q3 EPS by 73c ; Offers Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) Reports Q3 EPS of $13.05
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!