ADP (ADP) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.87, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.02 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ADP (ADP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Samsara Inc (IOT) surges as earnings beat and ARR crosses $1bn
- CleanSpark, Inc. (CLSK) Reports FY Loss of $1.29
- Nutanix rises 10% on solid forecast; BofA sees 'many positives'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!