ADP (ADP) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall St rally loses steam as data-heavy week looms, yields rise
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Nervy stocks slip on upcoming data and Red Sea tensions
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) reported Q2 EPS of $1.65, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.98 billion.
Consolidated Fiscal 2022 Outlook:
- • Revenue growth of 8% to 9%
- • Adjusted EBIT margin expansion of 50 to 75 basis points
- • Adjusted effective tax rate of approximately 22.5%
- • Diluted EPS growth of 11% to 13%
- • Adjusted diluted EPS growth of 12% to 14%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ADP (ADP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 58c, Updates Guidance
- UiPath stock jumps 14% after 'solid' results
- Elastic surges 18% as AI boost yields beat and raise quarter, analyst upgrade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!