ADP (ADP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Raises Outlook
- Wall St mixed as traders assess economic data, megacaps rebound
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) reported Q1 EPS of $1.86, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.15 billion.
- Revenue growth of 8% to 9%
- Adjusted diluted EPS growth of 15% to 17%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ADP (ADP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Tops Q3 EPS by 73c ; Offers Guidance
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Raises Outlook
- Philip Morris International (PM) reaffirms full-year EPS forecast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!