ADP (ADP) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.68, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.71 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.72 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ADP (ADP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Raises Outlook
- Phillips 66 (PSX) PT Raised to $150 at TD Cowen; Named Best Idea for 2024
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) PT Raised to $115 at TD Cowen; Names Best Idea for 2024
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!