ADP (ADP) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c
- Wall St rally loses steam as data-heavy week looms, yields rise
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Nervy stocks slip on upcoming data and Red Sea tensions
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) reported Q1 EPS of $1.65, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $1.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.75 billion.
- Fiscal 2021 pre-tax charges of $3 million related to transformation initiatives and pre-tax gains of approximately $31 million related to legal settlements • Fiscal 2022 expected pre-tax charges of approximately $10 million related to transformation initiatives Consolidated Fiscal 2022 Outlook • Revenue growth of 7% to 8% • Adjusted EBIT margin expansion of 50 to 75 basis points • Adjusted effective tax rate of approximately 22.5% • Diluted EPS growth of 10% to 12% • Adjusted diluted EPS growth of 11% to 13% Employer Services Segment Fiscal 2022 Outlook • Employer Services revenue growth of 5% to 6% • Employer Services margin expansion of 75 to 100 basis points • Employer Services new business bookings growth of 12% to 16% • Employer Services client revenue retention decrease of approximately 50 basis points • Increase in U.S. pays per control of 4% to 5% PEO Services Segment Fiscal 2022 Outlook • PEO Services revenue growth of 11% to 13% • PEO Services revenue, excluding zero-margin benefits pass-throughs, growth of 12% to 14% • PEO Services margin decrease of 50 basis points to flat • PEO Services average worksite employee count growth of 11% to 13% Client Funds Extended Investment Strategy Fiscal 2022 Outlook The interest assumptions in our outlook are based on Fed Funds futures contracts and various forward yield curves as of October 26, 2021. The Fed Funds futures contracts are used in the client short and corporate cash interest income outlook. A combination of various forward yield curves that reflect our investment mix, resulting in a blended rate of 1.3%, was used to forecast new purchase rates across the client and corporate extended and client long portfolios over the remainder of the fiscal year
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ADP (ADP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 58c, Updates Guidance
- Phillips 66 (PSX) PT Raised to $150 at TD Cowen; Named Best Idea for 2024
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!