ACI Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) Tops Q4 EPS by 30c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ACI Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACIW) reported Q4 EPS of $0.84, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $387 million versus the consensus estimate of $375.97 million.
ACI Worldwide, Inc. sees Q1 2021 revenue of $270-280 million, versus the consensus of $292.2 million.
- We expect COVID-19-related headwinds to persist through the first half of 2021 and for growth to accelerate to the mid-single digits in the second half of the year. For the full year 2021, we expect adjusted EBITDA to be in a range of $375 million to $385 million with net adjusted EBITDA margin expansion. This excludes one-time charges to implement cost reduction initiatives as communicated at the company’s Analyst Day in November 2020. We expect revenue to be between $270 million and $280 million and adjusted EBITDA of $25 million to $35 million in Q1 2021.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ACI Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- Nicolet Bankshares (NCBS) To Acquire Mackinac Financial Corporation (MFNC)
- InMode Ltd. (INMD) Expects Q1 Revenue Between $65.0-$65.4M, EPS Between $0.65-$0.67
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!