AAR Corp. (AIR) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.55, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $479.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $459.11 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AAR named to “Top 100 for 2021” by DefenseNews
- Polaris Industries (PII) Tops Q2 EPS by 52c, Updates Guidance
- Turning Point Brands (TPB) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!