AAR Corp. (AIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Fed jitters keep S&P, Nasdaq futures below record highs
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- JPMorgan Sees Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) and Steel Dynamics (STLD) as Top Steel Picks, Strong Cash Flow Provided by High Prices a 'Generational Opportunity'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.35, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $423.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $448.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAR Corp. (AIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elanco (ELAN) Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred Biosciences (KIN) for $9.25 Per Share
- Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Reports Q4 EPS of 0.04
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Reports May 2021 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!