AAR Corp. (AIR) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.23, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $377.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $409.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAR Corp. (AIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- BlueCity Holdings (BLCT) Reports Q1 Revenues Miss
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.00, Raises FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!