AAR Corp. (AIR) Posts Q3 EPS of 5c
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.05, $0.40 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $380.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $509.79 million.
Third quarter results included a $46.4 million pre-tax impairment charge for the write down of the Precision Systems Manufacturing business to the expected sales value, a $4.7 million pre-tax impairment charge to reduce the carrying value of aircraft for sale by the Company's airlift business, and $2.5 million of severance due to downsizing and costs related to a large government proposal.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAR Corp. (AIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Stifel Resumes Mednax (MD) at Hold
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $900 at Raymond James; Matches Street High
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!