AAR Corp. (AIR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.36, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $469.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $489.53 million.
AAR Corp. sees FY2014 EPS of $1.65-$1.75, versus prior guidance of $1.8-$1.9 and the consensus of $1.87. AAR Corp. sees FY2014 revenue of $2.00-2.05 billion, versus prior guidance of $2.10-2.15 billion and the consensus of $2.11 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAR Corp. (AIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.25/sh
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Double Downgrades Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) to Sell on 4 Reasons
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!