A.O. Smith (AOS) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Lifts FY Guidance
- Wall Street slips as tech, energy stocks drop
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
A.O. Smith (NYSE: AOS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.73, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $859.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $811.54 million.
A.O. Smith sees FY2021 EPS of $2.70-$2.76, versus the consensus of $2.70.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on A.O. Smith (AOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Correction: Cowen Sees a Short Term Trading Opportunity in L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Ahead of Earnings
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) Q3 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Canaan Inc. (CAN) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.71
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!