3M Co. (MMM) Tops Q4 EPS by 24c, Offers FY21 Guidance
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
3M Co. (NYSE: MMM) reported Q4 EPS of $2.38, $0.24 better than the analyst estimate of $2.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.32 billion.
3M Co. sees FY2021 EPS of $9.20-$9.70, versus the consensus of $9.52.
- Sales growth in the range of 5 to 8 percent, organic local-currency growth of 3 to 6 percent
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 3M Co. (MMM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revs Miss; Raises FY21 EBITDA Guidance
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!