3D Systems (DDD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) reported Q4 EPS of $0.10, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $180.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $180.8 million.
"We are pleased with our continued strong growth in printer revenue and units across platforms, in both plastics and metals, as well as continued growth in healthcare and software solutions. We are also pleased with the significant portfolio enhancements we made throughout 2018, our improved execution and the cost structure opportunities available to us as we enter 2019," commented Vyomesh Joshi (VJ) president and chief executive officer, 3D Systems.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 3D Systems (DDD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SRAX, Inc (SRAX) Reports Q1 Revenues Miss; Affirms 2Q Revenues Above Consensus
- Danimer Scientific (DNMR) Misses Q1 EPS by $1.06, Revenues Beat
- XL Fleet (XL) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!