3D Systems (DDD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Futures rise after Fed-induced rout
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) reported Q4 EPS of $0.10, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $180.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $180.8 million.
"We are pleased with our continued strong growth in printer revenue and units across platforms, in both plastics and metals, as well as continued growth in healthcare and software solutions. We are also pleased with the significant portfolio enhancements we made throughout 2018, our improved execution and the cost structure opportunities available to us as we enter 2019," commented Vyomesh Joshi (VJ) president and chief executive officer, 3D Systems.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 3D Systems (DDD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Board appoints Philipp Stratmann as its new President and Chief Executive Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!