3D Systems (DDD) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 2.1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Wednesday
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) reported Q4 EPS of $0.15, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $165.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $176.76 million.
3D Systems sees FY2017 EPS of $0.51-$0.55, versus the consensus of $0.51. 3D Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $643-684 million, versus the consensus of $684.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 3D Systems (DDD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Casper Sleep Inc. (CSPR) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Updates Guidance
- Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (BIOX) Reports Q3 Revenues Beat
- NICE (NICE) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms 2Q EPS/Revs. View
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!