3D Systems (DDD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- JPMorgan, others discuss issuing credit cards to people with no credit scores - WSJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.12, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $158.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $161.01 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 3D Systems (DDD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- New York City REIT Inc. (NYC) Misses Q1 EPS by $1.34, Revenues Miss
- Haemonetics (HAE) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY22 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!