3D Systems (DDD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Revs Miss
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $157.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $160.74 million.
"We continue to see strength in customer demand for our core and new products and solutions, but as expected, year over year revenue growth was impacted by ordering patterns of a large enterprise customer, the delay in shipping Factory metals systems as we complete technical enhancements and weaker macro-economic conditions in some areas of our market," commented Vyomesh Joshi ("VJ"), president and chief executive officer, 3D Systems.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 3D Systems (DDD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Extra Space Storage (EXR) PT Raised to $178 at Stifel
- Life Storage Inc. (LSI) PT Raised to $118 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!