3D Systems (DDD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Revs Miss
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $157.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $160.74 million.
"We continue to see strength in customer demand for our core and new products and solutions, but as expected, year over year revenue growth was impacted by ordering patterns of a large enterprise customer, the delay in shipping Factory metals systems as we complete technical enhancements and weaker macro-economic conditions in some areas of our market," commented Vyomesh Joshi ("VJ"), president and chief executive officer, 3D Systems.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 3D Systems (DDD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XL Fleet (XL) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.42
- Creative Realities Inc. (CREX) Reports Q1 Slight Beat on Revenues
- Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.40/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!