3D Systems (DDD) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/12: (AMRK) (SI) (SONO) Higher; (WISH) (POSH) (TDUP) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.04), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $134.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $140.58 million.
"COVID-19 has presented unprecedented challenges globally, so we asked our customers and partners to help address these challenges with 3D printing. Over the last several weeks we have seen applications of our technology and software being used to assist COVID-19 efforts, from ventilator parts to personal protection equipment to nasal swabs, which are all able to go from prototype to production in mere days, compared to what would normally take months using traditional supply chain and showcasing our true value proposition," commented Vyomesh Joshi ("VJ"), president and chief executive officer, 3D Systems. "Amid this uncertain environment we have managed the company by continuing to reduce expenses and preserving cash, and we believe we will be well-positioned when the market comes back."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 3D Systems (DDD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- XPeng Inc. (XPEV) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat
- Koss Corp (KOSS) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.06/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!