21Vianet Group (VNET) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
21Vianet Group (NASDAQ: VNET) reported Q3 EPS of $0.06, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $183.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $188.3 million.
For the fourth quarter of 2020, the Company expects net revenues to be in the range of RMB1,320 million to RMB1,340 million. Adjusted EBITDA in the fourth quarter of 2020 is expected to be in the range of RMB380 million to RMB400 million.
For the full year of 2020, the Company expects net revenues to be in the range of RMB4,800 million to RMB4,820 million. Adjusted EBITDA for the full year of 2020 is expected to be in the range of RMB1,314 million to RMB1,334 million. The midpoints of the Company’s updated estimates imply an increase of 27% and 26% year over year in net revenues and adjusted EBITDA, respectively.
The forecast reflects the Company’s current and preliminary views on the market and its operational conditions, which do not factor in any of the potential future impacts caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, and are subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 21Vianet Group (VNET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultra Clean Holdings (UCTT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c, Offers Q3 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!