1st Source Corp (SRCE) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
- Boeing drives S&P, Dow futures higher after Omicron drubbing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Apple (AAPL): Wedbush Assigns a New Street-High $200 Price Target Despite Bloomberg Report Suggesting Slowing iPhone 13 Demand
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
1st Source Corp (NASDAQ: SRCE) reported Q1 EPS of $0.73, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.78.
- Net income improved to $19.12 million, up 17.96% over the first quarter of 2017. Diluted net income per common share improved to $0.73 from the prior year’s first quarter of $0.62.
- Return on average assets increased to 1.31% and return on average common shareholders’ equity increased to 10.67% from 1.21% and 9.61%, respectively in the first quarter of 2017.
- Net charge-offs (recoveries) of $0.34 million and nonperforming assets to loans and leases of 0.74% compared to $(0.58) million and 0.63%, respectively in the first quarter of 2017.
- Average loans and leases grew $401.55 million, up 9.59% from the first quarter of 2017.
- Average deposits grew $409.48 million, up 9.52% from the first quarter of 2017.
- Net interest income increased $6.81 million, up 15.56% from the first quarter of 2017.
- Noninterest income increased $0.50 million, up 2.15% from the first quarter of 2017 (decreased 1.41% excluding leased equipment depreciation).
- Noninterest expenses increased $4.44 million or 10.79% from the first quarter of 2017 (increased 10.41% excluding leased equipment depreciation).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 1st Source Corp (SRCE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lands' End (LE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Misses
- Why Box (BOX) Stock Is Up 10% Today and What Analysts are Saying
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Reports Q3 EPS of $1.43
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!