PIMCO Announces SEC Wells Notice Related to BOND ETF
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
PIMCO Total Return Active Exchange-Traded Fund (NYSE: BOND) and Pacific Investment Management Company LLC, BOND's investment manager, announced that PIMCO has received a Wells Notice from the staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that relates to BOND. The notice indicates the staff's preliminary determination to recommend that the SEC commence a civil action against PIMCO stemming from a nonpublic investigation relating to BOND. A Wells Notice is neither a formal allegation of wrongdoing nor a finding that any law was violated.
This matter principally pertains to the valuation of smaller sized positions in non-agency mortgage-backed securities purchased by BOND between its inception on February 29, 2012 and June 30, 2012, the fund's performance disclosures for that period, and the firm's compliance policies and procedures related to these matters.
The Wells process provides us with our opportunity to demonstrate to the SEC staff why we believe our conduct was appropriate, in keeping with industry standards, and that no action should be taken. We will continue to engage with the SEC and we are confident that this matter will not affect our ability to serve our clients.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- NXT-ID (NXTD) Prices 27.9M Share and Warrant Offering at $0.45/sh
- APi Group Corporation (APG) Prices 19.75M Share Offering at $20.25/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPacific Investment Management Company, LLC (PIMCO)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!