Markets Well Off Highs as Choppy Action Continues
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After opening higher Tuesday morning following strength in Asia, markets were choppy and investors appeared skittish given recent market weakness.
The S&P 500 ran into resistance at 1900, and turned lower after failing to punch through on its second attempt, setting the stage for a retest of lows. Heading into the mid-day, the S&P was up only 0.3%. The Dow was ahead by 0.4%, and the Nasdaq Composite was near breakeven, paring an early gain of 1.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P 500 Hits Low, Down 0.9%
- Arcus Biosciences (RCUS), Corvus Pharma (CRVS) Surge After AstraZeneca's (AZN) CD73 Results at ESMO - Bloomberg
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq Hits Low, Down 0.45%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Insiders' Blog, Market Check, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!